CORPORATE SPONSORS OF CLASSROOMS 2011-13
3M — Wings & Dreams Room and Cross-Facility Support
Microsoft — Cross-Facility Support
Boston Scientific — NanoRobotics Room
Delta Air Lines — Future Flight Room
Seagate — Engineering Design Room
BAE Systems — Rocket Room
Deep Space Classroom still available for sponsorship.
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING CORPORATIONS FOR FINANCIAL and SIGNIFICANT IN-KIND SUPPORT TO PROGRAMS, PROJECTS and ORGANIZATION 2012-13:
Delta Air Lines
St. Jude Medical Foundation
Thank you to the following organizations for their contributions in FY2011-2013:
- 3M – Cross Facility Sponsorship at the Diamond Level: Financial contribution and film printing/installation of classroom murals; Sponsorship of the Wings & Dreams room.
- BAE Systems – Sponsorship at the Bronze Level in 2011 and Gold Level in 2012: Financial contribution for video and in-kind graphic design for the Satellite/GPS/Rocketry classroom; and in 2012 for the redesign of the STARBASE website.
- Boston Scientific – Sponsorship at the Bronze Level in 2011 and Gold Level in 2012: Financial contribution for the graphic design and installation of two and three dimensional displays, video, sound and CAD printer for the Nanorobotics classroom; in-kind contribution of interior design and construction.
- Ecolab – Sponsorship at the Silver Level: Financial contribution for the mural illustration, video, sound, classroom equipment for the Mars Colony classroom.
- Delta Air Lines – Silver Sponsorship of the Future Flight classroom and Cross Facility Support by donation of student Flight Log prints and conference flights.
- Medtronic Foundation – Gold Sponsorship: For the redesign of STARBASE student assessment to increase capabilities and understanding of what students learn.
- Microsoft Corporation – Diamond Sponsorship: Software that increases STARBASE organizational and instructional capacity.
- MN National Guard – Space, expertise, resources and volunteers to the STARBASE program that increase our capacity to meet our mission.
- MN Wire – Financial Contribution, program support
- St. Jude Medical – Contribution at the Bronze Level: Financial contribution for the development and implementation of the STARBASE Next Generation Program.
- Seagate – Sponsorship at the Silver Level in 2011 and Silver Level in 2012: Financial contribution for mural illustration, video and sound equipment for the Engineering Design Process classroom and in 2012 for STARBASE programs.
- Stratasys – Sponsorship at the Gold Level: Contribution of rocket display, printing parts, 3D print material for programs and support for STEM day at the Fair.
- Xcel Energy – 2013 donation to the STARBASE Next Generation Program